1. Because water ink is a pure water-based system, do not mix water ink with alcohol ink and solvent-based ink or add organic solvent in the ink to avoid printing quality problems.
2. Ink should be kept indoors, and the room temperature should be between 5 ℃ and 50 ℃.
3. When using, apply the stirring rod to mix the ink in the bucket, measure its viscosity and pour it into the ink tank. If the viscosity is too high or too low, diluent or thickener can be added for conditioning.
4. In the printing process, the evaporation effect of water will lead to the increase of ink viscosity and the decrease of pH value. The pH value should be controlled between 8.5 and 9.5. If it is beyond this range, pH stabilizer can be used for conditioning to maintain the stability of viscosity and pH value.
5. In general, ink is very suitable for high-speed printing of handbag printing. If the printing speed is too dry or the printing effect is not good, a certain proportion of slow drying agent can be added.
6. After printing, the remaining ink should be collected back to the corresponding original barrel or the cover of the ink tank should be tightly covered for the next use. Be careful not to cause the conjunctiva, thickening or even drying of the ink surface due to the evaporation of water.
7. After printing, the ink left on the printing setting can be washed with clean water before it is completely dry, and the ink that cannot be washed with clean water can be washed with cleaning agent.