Carbon-free leaflets are commonly used in enterprise finance. They record important information of commodities, such as title, quantity, price, etc. They are important vouchers for shippers and consignees to buy and sell.
First, in terms of size, it is advocated to choose the conventional size of the printed sheet as far as possible for the carbon-free sheet. Because the choice of unconventional printing size will result in an increase in paper cost, the calculation of the price should be based on the larger size of the original sheet.
The size and application of conventional initiatives are described below.
1. Bigness 8 openings (size 285 *420 mm), suitable for real estate leasing contracts, etc.
2. Large size 16 open (size 210 *285mm), suitable for shipping list, automobile maintenance list, Automobile beauty list, menu, etc.
3. The size of 32 openings (210 *140 mm) is suitable for accommodation cancellation list, mobile phone sales list, warehousing list, household appliances maintenance list, etc.
4. Large size 48 (95 x 210 mm), suitable for tea list, dispatch list, leave list, water bill, etc.
5. Large size 64 open (105 *140 mm), suitable for menu, wine list, bathing list, etc.
6. Positive 8 openings (size 360 *260 mm), suitable for housing sales contracts, etc.
7. Positive opening of 16 (260 *180mm) is suitable for materials receipt, house lease contract, company contract, etc.
8. Positive opening 32 (130 *180 mm), suitable for delivery list, sales list, laundry pick-up list, restaurant menu, etc.
9. Positive opening 48 (90 *175mm), suitable for logistics consignment slip, expense reimbursement slip, receipt, etc.
10. Positive 64 open (90 *130mm), suitable for billing, cashier's billing, hairdressing flow sheet, etc.
2. Carbon-free couplets are divided into two, three, four and five couplets according to the number of couplets. The higher the number of links, the higher the quality requirements for carbon-free paper copy. For example, the paper of common brand is easy to form a fifth copy with poor effect. In this situation, it is advocated to print with better quality paper to ensure the clear effect of multi-links carbon-free copy.
3. Carbon-free sheets can be printed on one or both sides, and single side is common. Printing colours are commonly printed in black, and can also be printed in two or spot colours.
4. Carbon-free orders can be divided into glue left or glue head according to the binding method.
5. The color of non-carbon sheet paper is white, red, yellow, blue and green.
6. Carbon-free lists are usually numbered in the upper right corner. They can have red or blue choices. Customers generally choose to call red numbers.
7. The carbon-free sheet can be manufactured with office software such as word and excel, vector software such as Coreldraw and Illustrator, etc., and even hand-sketched and then handed over to our company for manufacture.