In the printing process of Jinan calendar printing factory, the ink requirements are very high, mainly because it determines the printing effect, and we are often prone to skin phenomenon in use. Here are the reasons for this phenomenon:
1. In the oxidation-reduction reaction between the ink binder and the oxygen in the air, the phenomenon of oxidation and crusting will certainly occur when exposed to the air for a long time.
2. The structure of ink roller is not good, resulting in no flow and retention.
3. If the ink is not stirred for a long time, the skin will form:
In the printing process, we often say that the "three constant" ink is very important. It can keep the ink and ink very good fluidity, and then it can make the surface and interior exchange frequently, avoiding the same part of the ink that is always in contact with the air.
4. When the printer is shut down for a long time:
If the ink path is not cleaned, resulting in the outer skin of the ink roller and the ink barrel, it must be noted that the ink path must be cleaned when the downtime is long. When the downtime is not long, you can choose to spray the anti skin agent on the ink path.
If it is not exposed to air for a while, a thick oxide film will appear on the surface for a long time. We all have this experience in printing houses when ink comes out of ink cartridges or barrels.
5. Try to keep the surface flat, because the contact area between ink and air is minimized, so that the waste will be as small as possible even after conjunctiva.
6. In addition, the remaining part shall be covered with a protective film to prevent contact with air and prevent peeling.
These are the relevant contents introduced by Jinan calendar printing factory. If you want to know more, please visit the website: http://www.jingyinshua.com